Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hudson's Home


Well yesterday I came home, with my brand new hip. I had to be lifted in and out of the car but once home I can get around ok. Not that I'm allowed to. Huh. I have this 4ft square pen made of puppy panels that is supposed to keep me contained so that I can rest. Well it didn't take me long to make other arrangements.
A tip to anyone else in the same predicament. Keep banging the sides gently and you will soon be let out. I found the dripping tap approach quite successful. They can't tell you off because you aren't being really naughty but the soft persistent noise drives them nuts.
Well once we had that sorted, I settled down for a sleep and everyone was happy then.
Hudson Spinone

1 comment:

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

ahhh--wow--i hope you are feeling ok little buddy! that is quite an operation!!