Thursday, June 04, 2009

Does My Bum Look Big In This

It's been a quiet day today, getting into a bit of a routine now that I'm home. Today's picture shows that my skin is much to big for me and needs filling out. I'm hoping that now I have a new hip, my mum won't need to keep me so lean and I can have a bit more to eat. Like any other spinone I love my food but at the moment can't get anywhere to steal extra rations. She's watching me like a hawk and has even set up a web cam so that even when her back is turned she can see what I'm up to.
Roll on Sunday I say, Nigel will be looking after me then and he's a bit of a softer touch when it comes to treats.
I've been a good boy today and haven't bothered my stitches. So I reckon I can get away with not having to wear one of those stupid collars. I think I'd be a bit of a liability anyway with one of those cos my balance isn't too good yet.
We heard from Frank's mum today and he has had 13 scans to try and find out what is the matter with him. I think he was able to go home today but so far they haven't found anything else to explain why he is so poorly. Another spinone, Jinny, had to go in for some tests today so I hope she will be ok. These last few weeks have not been full of good news for my spinone mates so tonight we are going to send white lights out to all poorly spins and wish them to get well soon.
Hudson the Spinonesnorus zzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

good boy for not bothering your stitches! you seem to be feeling quite well--which is wonderful to see!!!! your bum looks fine--hehehehe!!